Zapier Connects Other Software Solutions to Automate Tasks
You should have already added Woodpecker to your Zapier account. If you haven't, please click the button below and follow those steps to initially setup Woodpecker as well as to configure it within Zapier.
Note the link will open in a new window so that you can easily return to this page once you have added it.
Using Zapier to Connect Woodpecker and Acuity Scheduling
The Goal of the Cold Email Campaign
For this example, our goal for our campaign is to get recipients to schedule a time to chat with us via Acuity.
Once they do that, we obviously want to STOP sending them additional emails in the cold email campaign (since they've already taken the desired action).
In order to make that happen, we need to setup a Zap between Woodpecker and Acuity. Don't worry- the Zap is already configured for us. Just click the button below and you'll be able to set it up in just a couple of clicks. Use the provided screenshot to configure the Zap and you'll be up and running!
Test & Review - Enable Zap
That's It! You're done with the Zapier Configuration enabling Woodpecker and Acuity Scheduling to pass information back and forth based on trigger events!
Enjoying the Training?
We have a Certified Marketing Ninja partner program which contains training similar to what you've already seen (plus MUCH more detail), tools, resources, and actual software products that you can be certified to sell to your clients.
Basically, we help entrepreneurs and online marketing specialists in several ways:
- Grow into a thriving business without having to wonder where you'll find your next client
- Expand your product and service offerings to local businesses without having to learn any coding
- Help local businesses in three primary ways:
- Get Found online by clients and customers searching in their area
- Get Selected by differentiating themselves from their competition
- Get Connected by streamlining their social media and marketing efforts